Marketing Manager Nutrilon CZ&SK
Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division is recruiting a Marketing Manager Nutrilon CZ&SK based in Prague.
Reporting to the Marketing Director CZ & SK, Simona Lišková, you are the driver of Nutrilon brand by developing and executing the long-term marketing and brand strategy to boost its position in the baby food category in a challenging competitive and regulatory environment. You have full financial and budget responsibility over the marketing budget for the Nutrilon portfolio, ensuring an efficient resources allocation.
As people leader you will create the vision and develop your team, in order to bring the Nutrilon marketing 5 team members to their highest potential and performance.
As a brand leader you will:
- Translate consumer insights and behavior to shape customer journey, creating the attribution models for the most effective customer experience and conversion
- Translate consumer insights and behaviour, CVJ insights and market insights into the best marketing plan for Nutrilon to meet Nutricia growth objectives and goals
- Actively manage the brand and product portfolio to deliver the company growth agenda
- Bring the new marketing trends, visionary thinking, new techniques i.e. precision marketing, the newest digital trends to the strategies tactics as well as to the team
- Cooperate on the development of the medical strategy in cooperation with healthcare nutrition team
- Ongoing monitor the competition activities and performance and propose relevant actions to maintain competitive advantage
- Coordinate the brand plans and key activities execution xfunctionally with the other departments
- Develop and monitor the Advertising & Promotion investment plan per subcategory and brand
- Manage long-term relations with agencies and other marketing suppliers for flexible high level services delivery
- Budget responsibility with ROI mindset
- Ensure compliance with all the regulations and restrictions for all the activities your team and you is producing
- Actively connect with the cluster teams, global team and with other CBUs for sharing and learning, actively opening the cooperation, actively searching for innovations
We are looking for a Marketing Manager Nutrilon CZ&SK with the following profile:
- Ideally you are a professional with 6+ years’ experience in marketing in a complex business environment from FMCG sector and you have already successfully lead a team.
- University degree, preferably in economics (marketing specialty).
- Fluent English is a must.
- Marketing and brand concepts, media and digital strategy and execution
- Strong business acumen (finance, sales, business strategy, planning and performance management etc.)
Management & leadership competencies:
- Self-driven, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace complex working environment, with significant autonomy
- Highly effective in influencing and mobilizing stakeholders and leading brand across business unit
- A leader, with proven experience in taking responsibility and making decisions
- Disruptive, thriving for change, challenging status quo, proposing breakthrough strategies
- Analytical thinking, ability to simplify things and think strategically
- Positive, energetic and constructive spirit
- High flexibility and resilience
We offer you:
In Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition you are part of a diverse, global and entrepreneurial team as we work together to contribute to a healthier world.
- Meaningful work which is helping mums to influence their future baby´s health through right nutrition
- Dynamic, passionate people, open atmosphere
- Multicultural complex business environment
- Exposure to the high level of business decisions
- Network with international global teams
- The role is a maternity cover - we estimate 1,5 year cooperation
- Start: February 2019 or upon agreement